Two-bedroom Casi67 West comprises of a generous lounge and open-plan kitchen with a large dining table - all bathed in natural light, owing to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Breathing in the pure mountain air while admiring stunning Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri vistas, it might be hard to imagine that Hirafu is at the heart of one of Japan’s most flourishing dining scenes. Yet, if you’re looking to combine a holiday in the great rugged wilderness with suave urban sophistication, this elegant mountain haven is a wonderful choice indeed.
Centrally located in Hirafu village, but quietly tucked away from its main hustle-and-bustle, Casi67 Chalet is an exquisite winter and summer oasis for a family or a group of friends. It can be rented as a four-bedroom chalet, or as two self-contained two-bedroom rentals.
Casi67 West has two comfortable bedrooms, both with split king-sized beds and equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Apple TV. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a shower and a bathtub.
With its excellent location and fantastic amenities, Casi67 West is a wonderful space to retreat to after spending the day in Niseko’s awe-inspiring backcountry.
This apartment features:
- Two split king-size bedrooms, each with 32-inch flat-screen and Apple TV
- Bathroom with rain shower and bathtub
- Spacious and bright lounge area with two large sofas
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Six-seater dining table
- Sony HT-ST5000 Dolby Atmos sound bar
- 65-inch 4K LG OLED TV with Apple TV 4k in the living room
- High ceiling and heated hardwood floors
- Touch-panel controlled heated Japanese toilet on the ground floor and upper floor
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Ski slope shuttle services to Annapuri, Hirafu and Hanazono from 8am to 10:00am and from 2:00pm to 3:30pm, during the winter season
- Two bedrooms that can sleep up to 4 guests
- Features two king-size beds that can be split into singles
- Both bedrooms include a 32-inch TV with Apple TV
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
4 people (2 bedrooms with split king-size beds‚ one bathroom with shower and bathtub).
Spacious and bright living areas; contemporary open-plan kitchen with large worktop; dining table for 6; floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 6pm). Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Casi67 West is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
65-inch 4K LG OLED TV with a Apple TV 4k in the living room; 32-inch TV with Apple TV in the rooms; Apple Music account; Netflix access and book selection.
Casi67 West is an excellent choice for families with children. Fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons may be booked in advance.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the apartment by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Casi67 West is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short drive from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
Secure dry room; barbecue (extra).
104sqm (west side). 220sqm (total).