Its elegant design, high beam ceilings, heated hardwood floors and spacious living areas make two-bedroom Casi67 East an ideal alpine retreat for your family.
Fully immerse yourself in Japan’s glorious outdoors by practising your shots in one of the country’s best golf clubs, or by sweeping down the endless ‘champagne powder’ Hirafu is so well-known for.
Centrally located in Hirafu village, yet quietly tucked away from the hustle-bustle, Casi67 Chalet is a perfect stress-busting winter or summer oasis for a family or a group of friends. It can be rented as a four-bedroom chalet, or as self-contained two-bedroom rentals – Casi67 East and Apartment Casi67 West.
Casi67 East bathes in natural daylight and treats its guests to stunning vistas of Mount Yotei. A big draw is the access to a six-seater jacuzzi that can be heated to up to 40 degrees Celsius and with a stereo system, is bound to be your favoured way to unwind after a day outdoors.
The two split king-size bedrooms can be set up for couples or for singles. Each bedroom is fitted with a 32-inch flat-screen Apple TV – great for watching your favourite series before a well-deserved night’s sleep.
With its excellent location, Casi67 East is a wonderful space to retreat to after spending the day in Hirafu’s awe-inspiring wilderness.
This apartment features:
- Two split king-size bedrooms, each with 32-inch flat-screen and Apple TV
- Bathroom with rain shower and bathtub
- Spacious and bright lounge area with two large sofas
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Eight-seater dining table
- Sony HT-ST5000 Dolby Atmos sound bar
- 65-inch 4K LG OLED TV with Apple TV 4k in the living room
- High ceiling and heated hardwood floors
- Touch-panel controlled heated Japanese toilet on the ground floor and upper floor
- Six-person jacuzzi with water temperatures of up to 40 degrees
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- On-call driver to and from Hirafu village locations and Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Two-bedroom apartment that can sleep up to 4 guests
- Two king-size beds that can be converted to twins
- Each room is equipped with high-definition TV including Apple TV and a wide range of in-house DVDs
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
4 people (2 bedrooms with split king-size beds‚ one bathroom with shower and bathtub).
Spacious and bright living areas; contemporary open-plan kitchen with large worktop; dining table for 8; floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 8pm). Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Casi67 East is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
65-inch 4K LG OLED TV with a Apple TV 4k in the living room; 32-inch TV with Apple TV in the bedrooms; Apple Music account; Netflix access and books selection.
Casi67 East is an excellent choice for families with children. Fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons may be booked in advance.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the apartment by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Casi67 East is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short drive from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for local journeys to and from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola and locations within Hirafu village .
Secure dry room; barbecue (extra); access to 6-person jacuzzi.
104sqm (east side). 220sqm (total).